You are responsible for the daily follow-up of the operations in the control room with the main goal of producing energy in a safe and cost-efficient way.
In the control room you take care of the real-time follow-up of our wind farms. You not only coordinate personal and ship movements (ship, helicopter ...) in function of offshore weather conditions, but you are also the first point of contact for assistance during a crisis situation.
From the beating heart of our control room you take care of the offshore communication with, among others, the captains of the maintenance vessels, the team leaders of the wind turbines and substations, ... in line with Otary procedures. You are responsible for the management of the e-Wind system. You prepare transfer plans and manifestos in consultation with colleagues and ensure that there is a correct overview of who is working at all times. In this context, you come into daily contact with, among others, the port authority.
As part of the incoming requests for maintenance work and repairs, you prepare the necessary internal work permits, in consultation with colleagues from the planning department and the Control Room & Offshore Engineers. In consultation with the Control Room Engineer, you also provide the first-line alarm analyzes, you communicate the availability in real-time and answer your first-line questions, for example in the field of maintenance and notifications.
You participate in the daily planning meetings and carry out the daily planning of all maintenance work to maximize the availability of the assets. You always do this in close collaboration with your colleagues.
You register and document the incidents, communications and actions (E-log etc.). You communicate in a timely and reliable manner about situations and convert them into correct reporting.
You work in a shift system.
You are the perfect candidate for us if:
- You have a technical direction
- You work well organized and have a strong communicative bent, both in English (level B2) and in Dutch
- You are stress resistant and able to deal with emergency situations in a way
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft applications Word and Excel
- You are fascinated by the offshore wind energy sector and this also on a technical level
- If a control room work environment or the sustainable energy sector no longer holds any secrets for you, then this is certainly an added value
- A certain experience in maritime operations is a plus
We offer you:
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the offshore wind energy sector with a daily portion of fresh sea air
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- A laptop and smartphone for business use
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org