You are responsible for the day-to-day follow-up of the operations in the Control Room with the main goal of producing energy in a safe and cost-efficient way.
In the control room, you provide real-time monitoring of our wind farms. You not only coordinate personal and ship movements (ship, helicopter,...) in function of the offshore weather conditions, but you are also the first point of contact for assistance during a crisis situation.
From the beating heart of our control room, you take care of communication offshore with, among other things, the captains of the maintenance ships, the team leads on the wind turbines and substations, ... in line with the Otary procedures. You are responsible for the management of the e-Wind system. You prepare transfer plans and manifests in consultation with colleagues and you ensure that there is always a correct overview of who is working where. In this context, you come into daily contact with, among others, the port authorities.
You participate in the daily planning meetings, you actively monitor the meteorological and marine forecast and determine the impact of this on the planning of the (maintenance) works in close collaboration with your colleagues
You are responsible for the logistical support of our Crew Transfer Vessels and you coordinate the ship and personnel movements within the OWFs. You register/document the incidents, communications and actions (E-log, etc.). You communicate in a timely and accurate manner about relevant situations, and you convert these into correct reporting.
You work in a shift system.
You are the perfect candidate for us if:
- You have a technical background (preferably an A2 diploma in a technical direction)
- You work well organized and you have strong communication skills in both English (level B2) and Dutch
- You are stress resistant and able to deal with emergency situations in an efficient way
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications
- You are fascinated by the offshore wind energy sector and this also on a technical level
- If a control room work environment or the sustainable energy sector no longer holds any secrets for you, then this is certainly an added value
- Some experience in naval operations is a plus
We offer you:
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the offshore wind energy sector with a daily dose of fresh sea air
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- A laptop and smartphone
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Send your application to: email@example.com