You develop, expand and oversee the “safety first” culture, by monitoring incidents, of injury, illness, and other potential risk/emergency situations in the company. In this respect, you act as a first point of contact internally, but also towards authorities, external partners and other stakeholders.
You raise and maintain safety awareness within the organization by motivating all parties involved to always act in a safe manner.
You implement and evaluate the HSE year action plan and organize multiple safety projects, and set up instructions and worksheets.
You give inductions about current safety hazards based on internal and external (market) research.
You identify training needs and design multiple training programs/campaigns to provide safety awareness education within the organization.
You implement and steer regular process audits, in order to achieve the company HSE objectives.
Your profile and skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You are willing to work offshore (vessel transportation, boat landing, platform climbing, …)
- You have knowledge of ISO management systems and A.R.E.I.
- Experience in offshore wind energy, utilities or oil and gas
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong safety awareness and are a role-model towards third parties
- You are stress-resilient and able to cope efficiently with emergency situations
- You speak fluently English and Dutch
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
We offer you
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package or day rate in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration
- A company car with fuel card
- A team of motivated colleagues
Interested in this vacancy?
Please send your application to email@example.com