As Maintenance Lead-Electrical, you are responsible for the further development and implementation of a strategic maintenance plan focused on the electrical discipline (HV/MV/LV). You take into account the various aspects associated with the operation of our 3 wind farms.
As member of the maintenance team you are responsible for the coordination between both internal and external teams. You ensure that the Otary Offshore substations of our three concessions (Rentel, Seastar, and Mermaid) are maintained to the highest standards, both in terms of corrective and preventive maintenance. You are responsible for the various aspects of substation maintenance, and you are the electrical point of contact for your turbine maintenance colleagues. This includes both specialized in-house maintenance activities as well as managing maintenance activities and inspections performed under the service and maintenance agreements, as well as defect monitoring.
You also take care of outage optimization and data analysis of this down time, as well as possible solutions study. You work closely with the Operations and Asset Management teams to accomplish this.
You ensure that safety is guaranteed at all times. You do this in collaboration with the EHS Team, ensuring the development and implementation of high EHS standards. You also communicate with various service teams to verify that all safety precautions are being followed at all times.
As a technical expert, you provide the necessary assistance in resolving major technical incidents and disaster recovery. You make the necessary recommendations and maintain a ‘lessons learned’ record for ongoing projects.
You are critical of mind and constantly striving to improve your methodology; you provide insight into complicated technical issues and collaborate closely with the Operations and Asset Management Teams, as well as the switching responsible to create a significant impact for the company.
You also work on large maintenance projects and collaborate closely with the offshore service teams. You ensure that perfection is pursued throughout the maintenance process.
You are responsible for further developing and implementing the strategic maintenance plan for the substations, as well as preparing and monitoring the relevant budget. This allows you to see where there is still room for improvement. You report to the Head of Engineering and Maintenance.
We have a match if:
- You have a Master Degree in electrical engineering
- You have at least five years’ experience in utility-scale energy projects (preferably offshore wind), large industrial plants or in the oil and gas industry
- You are a team player, diligent and possess a high integrity
- You have good judgment and are capable of making high-quality decisions
- You have a proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors.
- You are pro-active and have a problem-solving attitude
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch-English
We offer you:
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- Use of business laptop and mobile phone
- A group & hospitalization insurance package
- Meal vouchers
- A company car with private use
- All required GWO training
Interested in this vacancy?
Please send your application to email@example.com