As a Quality Officer you are partly responsible for the development and follow-up of our quality system, you work on quality projects and you systematically carry out checks in order to optimize the quality within the organization.
Together withour process-owners you detect and analyzeour processes, the requirements & evaluations regarding quality and you work out solutions.
You will carry out regular quality checks and initiate improvement projects to further optimise the qualitysystems.
In consultation with the QHSE manager, you design and implement the internal audit process based on international standards. You carry out internal audits and identify possible improvements.
You implement procedures in the field of O&M document controlling and support the document controller where necessary.
Together with your colleague, you ensure a continuous adjustment of the document management system and you make the necessary improvements. You act as a point of contact for internal colleagues and you guarantee that the system is supported and implemented by the entire organization.
You represent QHSE as a keyuser for our software package E-wind (which manages the operational activities and assets of our company),create new users, train employees with .b quality aspects in the system and participate in testings for new releases.
In the field of Quality, you are the first point of contact within the organization,you collect feedback, you make optimizations and you train our employees.
You are aware of the latest trends in your field and make the translation to needs within the organization.
You are the perfect candidate for us if:
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have at least a few years of experience in the field of Quality and a good knowledge of quality systems (ISO Management systems,... )
- You have strong analytical skills and like to work in a process-based way
- You can get people on their way in your enthusiasm about your field of expertise and be convincing.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You are fascinated by the offshore wind energy sector
We are happy to offer you:
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the offshore wind energy sector with a daily portion of fresh sea air
- A motivating salary package that is in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration
- A laptop and smartphone for business use
- A group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and a company car
- An innovative vibe
- A team of motivated colleagues
Interested in this vacancy?
Send your application to email@example.com